A Smart Columbia Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Infiltration Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are everyday worries that can cause serious water damage within your home. Unfortunately, these are also the problems that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can cause extensive destruction if not fixed at once.
But, when you incorporate a Columbia monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or excess water before it becomes a catastrophe. The easy-to-install wireless system warns you as soon as it detects water with a high-decibel siren and a message to your mobile device. Your ADT team will also reach out to you when your flood sensor triggers.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Columbia?
You never want to descend your staircase to find that your bottom floor is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Fortunately, a Columbia flood detector will identify leaking and water infiltration before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s what you should know:
- Smart sensor technology: The smart sensor is designed to identify dripping or standing water and not humidity -- so it's safe to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: The small sensors have wireless functionality and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. So, feel free to place them behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or any location where water damage may occur.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Sump pump failures and leaks have a tendency to occur when you're not at home. In the event your Columbia flood detector senses unwanted water, it will deliver an instant notification to your phone.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: On top of high-volume alerts and emergency messages to your cell phone, your flood detector will notify your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring experts will notify you immediately and assist you as needed.
Smartphone App Makes Your Columbia Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Time is of the essence when it comes to water leaks. When utilizing the ADT smartphone app, you can access home automation systems and make things easier when help reaches your property. Using these systems is important when you’re home, but essential when you’re miles away. With a monitored Columbia flood detector you are able to:
- Receive alerts on your phone when flowing water is found.
- Unlock doors remotely and disable security alarms for emergency response teams.
- Raise temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Scan high-definition video from your home surveillance to pinpoint leaks and evaluate remediation needs.
- Keep in persistent connection with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll help you pick the right options to match your property needs. Simply dial (573) 203-3048 today or send in the online form for your free quote.