What are you looking for in a baby monitor in Columbia?
In years past, a baby monitor was pretty simple. You put a a device with a built-in microphone in close contact to the crib, which transmits an audio feed to a connected gadget that resembles a walkie talkie. Thankfully, baby monitors now provide additional benefits. For instance, many monitors now have high-definition video feeds and two-direction communications. You may even link your monitors to Wi-Fi so you are able to roam all over the house. The latest baby monitors in Columbia are so elaborate that they resemble indoor security cameras in both functionality and cost.
Would you switch baby monitor for an indoor security camera?
Knowing that baby monitors and surveillance systems have comparable functionality, you will find quite a few parents in Columbia integrating their child’s bedroom to their overall home defense. So it makes sense -- particularly if you’re upgrading to Vivint smart home technology -- as your baby monitor will include:
● HD video with low-light capability: Your surveillance system should have at least 1080p HD resolution, and infrared functionality for acceptable viewing of darkened rooms.
● 2-way communications: You won’t always have to go to the nursery to get your baby back to a gentle slumber. Your calming voice may be the only thing needed to keep your little one peaceful and resting.
● Motion sensors: While it’s possible to have your monitoring device function around the clock to keep a close eye on your child, your attention may diminish over time. However, when your camera detects unexpected movements, you can configure it to deliver a message to your smartphone. Perfect if your child soundlessly scales out of the crib or when your family dog sneaks into the nursery.
● Save and send recordings: Many baby monitors do not capture the video. You can now transmit a brief sample to friends or family members to allow them a glimpse of what a peaceful, precious baby you have.
● Smartphone access: As an alternative to carrying monitoring equipment with you, you can supervise your little one from your home security app. You might even say hello to your young one and babysitter if you’re lucky enough to have a date night.